- Updated on 25th May 2018
1. Terms: By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by this web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License: Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on KlickLeads's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on KlickLeads's web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by KlickLeads at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer: The materials on KlickLeads's web site are provided "as is". KlickLeads makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, KlickLeads does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations: In no event shall KlickLeads or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on KlickLeads's Internet site, even if KlickLeads or a KlickLeads authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata: The materials appearing on KlickLeads's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. KlickLeads does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. KlickLeads may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. KlickLeads does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links: KlickLeads has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by KlickLeads of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law: Any claim relating to KlickLeads's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Karnataka without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to use of a Web Site.
9. All content added, created, uploaded, submitted, distributed, or posted to the services by users, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the user who originated it. You acknowledge that all content accessed by you using the Services is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to you or any other party resulting therefrom. When you delete your User Content, it will be removed from the Services. However, you understand that certain User Content (e.g., previously shortened URLs and related KlickLeads Metrics) will remain available and any removed User Content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not following removal be shared with others).
10. The Services may permit you to link to other websites, services or resources on the Internet, websites, services or resources may contain links to the Services. When you access third party resources on the Internet, you do so at your own risk. These other resources are not under the control of KlickLeads, and you acknowledge that KlickLeads is not responsible or liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such websites or resources. The inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by KlickLeads or any association with its operators. You further acknowledge and agree that KlickLeads shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
11. With regard to content hosted on KlickLeads's servers, it is KlickLeads's policy to block access to or remove material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, content providers, members or users; and remove account.
12. If you receive what you believe to be a phishing email with KlickLeads URLs inside, please send it by email. We'll delete immediately URLs and accounts from those people: firstname.lastname@example.org
13. GDPR compliant feature: KlickLeads provides a simple and easy to use mechanism for collecting European visitors consents when they visit KlickLeads (www.klickleads.com).
13.1. The GDPR compliant feature is only based on some basic requirements in the GDPR, it is therefore not a complete guarantee requirements set out in the GDPR.
13.3. By using our website or services, you understand that we do not represent or warrant to you that: a. The use of our GDPR compliant feature will meet your needs or requirements. b. The use of our GDPR compliant feature will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors. c. The information obtained by using our GDPR compliant feature will be accurate or reliable. d. Any defects in the operation or functionality of any GDPR compliant feature we provide will be repaired or corrected.
13.4. Unless otherwise expressed, KlickLeads expressly disclaims all warranties, guarantee and conditions of any kind for the GDPR compliant feature, whether express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties, guarantee and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Updated on 25th May 2018
Data Collection And Usage
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. The types of data we collect are :
Personal Data : While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address, Name, Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Cookies and Usage Data. We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
Usage Data : We may also collect information how the platform is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our platform that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Usage of Data Collected : We use the collected data for various purposes:
1) To provide and maintain our platform.
2) To notify you about changes to our platform.
3) To allow you to participate in interactive features of our platform when you choose to do so.
4) To provide customer support and other kind of customer help.
5) To collect valuable information so that we can improve our platform and to monitor the usage of our platform.
6) To detect, prevent and address technical issues on our platform.
7) To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Data Disclosure :
2) Security Of Data : The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
3) Disclosure for Law Enforcement : Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
Analytics : We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our platform. We currently use google analytics, mixpanel analytics, facebook analytics and hotjar analytics.For more information on the privacy practices of these services, please visit their terms and privacy policies.
Your Data Protection Rights Under GDPR : If you are a resident of the European Economic Area, you have certain data protection rights. KlickLeads aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal cata.If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
1) The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
2) The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
3) The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
4) The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
5) The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where KlickLeads relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Service Providers : We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our platform, to provide the service on our behalf, to assist us in analyzing how our service is used. These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.